Trendguard, your local FENSA Approved Installer.
Trendguard are proud members of FENSA, a government-authorised scheme that monitors building regulation compliance for replacement windows and doors. We are assessed regularly to ensure we comply with modern building regulations.
Why you need a FENSA certificate
- Confirms compliance with building regulations
- Shows your installation’s energy efficient
- Ensures it’s registered with the Local Council
- Verifies your installer’s guarantee is insured
- Essential when selling the property
FENSA covers the replacement of external windows, doors, roof windows and roof lights in your home, against the relevant Building Regulations. Note that the property must be sited on its original footprint, and the use and size of rooms mustn’t be altered.
What’s not covered?
FENSA doesn’t cover the installation of windows and doors in new conservatories, porches, new builds, new extensions, repairs (where frame not included) and commercial properties.